Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another 45 miles


Today was a GREAT ride. My legs are spent but I am nourishing them with beer and pork chops. Although we encountered some very strong winds, it was by far a better ride than last week. It is amazing to me how that wind shoots across those farms. I wish that I had video taped some of the flags that we saw. We took the same route past Hutto but this time it was just the three of us, for the most part. Todd broke off from the group after the first 10 to 15 miles. It was a lot warmer today, in the mid 70's.

I feel my training improving and with these friends in front of me to chase, why wouldn't I? There is not much more to say today except that we had to outrun this train. That was fun.

My pork chops need to come off of the grill now and I cannot focus on my story.

Next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment