Friday, April 8, 2011

Father-Son time

Happy Friday,

My father worked in politics and government all his life. We grew up outside of Washington DC and every summer we returned to Texas to see family. Being one of five kids, I rarely saw one on one time with my parents but I had a great childhood. I am not embarrassed to say that everything I know about camping, I learned from my wife. This weekend is all about some gTristan over chipsood father-son time as I am taking my son camping and I promise you that we are going to have a good time.

Tristan and I were talking over lunch the other day and I teased him that I was going to have to cancel the trip. He's such a good sport but he did give me the stare down of a lifetime. We are both really looking forward to this and we really need this too. He thinks this is all about him but his loving heart really charges me. Watch, I will be a new man on Monday.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend too. Call me next week and let's get together and share some positive energy.


--
Carle Aldrete
(877) 536-8337 toll free

Our mission statement is simple,
“To make our customers’ expectations a reality.”

http://360presssolutions.com/
CarleA@360PressSolutions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment